Our clients are mostly women, about 70% with the remaining 30% being men between the ages of 24 and 44. Most are millennials born after 1982. They come from all walks of life and from all over the world. Many work in corporate settings and want to start something for themselves. They tend to enjoy the beach lifestyle or want to take advantage of their social media popularity. Our customers are models, students, mothers, career professionals and really just about anyone with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to venture out and try something new.
15 things you can look forward to when designing your swimsuits with us. bathing suits bikinis Bikini shop custom design Eco friendly Eco friendly fabrics and Sustainable Swimwear fabrics How to start your own bikini company and market your own swimwear label? Interview with a swimsuit bikini queen. Lessons learned from a veteran in the swimwear and fitness wear industry. manufacturer Predicting the hottest Swimwear Trends private label Promotional offer on wholesale Swimwear sustainable sustainable fabrics swimsuits swimwear Swimwear. Video Introduction to our Swimsuit Services The Best Wholesale and private label Swimsuit Manufacturers There has never been a better time to start your own swimsuit and fitness wear business wholesale Working Conditions. Transparency.