We know what you’ll be wearing on the beach and at pool parties months from now. In fact, we’re almost certain, and here’s why.
We’re one of the most experienced bikini manufacturers in the world with more than 30 years of experience producing women’s swimwear. Our team has an amazing pulse on the swimwear market and can share this experience to help aspiring designers to create their own swimwear collection. What we produce today, will hit the market months from now and probably remain trending on beaches around the world for at least a year.
In 2012 we noticed an up and coming trend, the now popularized “scrunch effect.” At the time, we weren’t familiar with what the scrunch was, but it’s now a mainstream bikini feature. New and veteran designers continue to ask us to produce their styles with the eye-catching ripple effect.
Here’s a sneak peak of what to expect for the summer of 2021 and even 2022.
Colors, Cuts and Styles that should be on your Radar:
- Animal prints. Particularly leopard.
- Classic solid colors. Black. White and Red.
- High waisted bottoms to make legs look longer.
- Swimsuit tops and bottoms with ruffles
- Scrunch bottoms.
- Tops with long sleeves. A fashion statement which also offers protection from harmful UV rays.
- Sport style swimwear tops and bottoms that offer more comfort and support for athletic activities on the beach.
- Sustainable and Environmentally (Eco) friendly swimwear fabrics.
Bikini Forecast – Bright and Sunny.