Mar Egeu 2005 Swimwear Collection
Mar Egeu’s 2005 bikini collection captures all that symbolizes Brazilian life, art, and culture.
Brazil: Brazilian fashion is “in fashion”
- Colors: hand painted and specially treated bikinis in yellow, green, blue and white. These colors are representative of the Brazilian flag.
- Design: prints based on tropical fruits and trees such as bananas, coconuts and cashew fruit.
- Artisanal: the manual application of materials such as coconut strips and fine wooden pieces.
- In addition to most models mirroring Brazilian culture through fashion, some designs attempt to reflect and revive the 1950’s.
Revival of the 1950’sA few designs revive a glamorous period portrayed by Coco Channel in the 1950’s. This is where you’ll discover hand stitched embroidered models with pearl like beads and much more.
- Colors: pink, red, green, yellow, turquoise, dark orange, black and white (print and strips)
- Checkered Lycra
- Symbols: butterflies, bumble bees, flowers and heart shaped patterns exclusively stamped for MarEgeu.
- Hand-made Lycra crochet and macramé.
| BI 546
Lycra "Embroidered" design. Machine stitched at the top and bottom. Halter top bikini with bottom that adjusts on the sides. A sunkini is a larger version of the Brazilian bikini.
| BI 548
Halter bikini top. Bikini top and bottom with tied ribbons and dozens of plastic “pearl-like” beads.
| BI 549
Padded checkered cup with bottom buckle accessory that matches the checkered top.
| BI 550
Classic halter top with 3 metallic "add-on" buckles. Great match with the Kanga butterfly design.
| BI 551
Three embroidered hand stitched shiny butterflies.
| BI 552
Two embroidered hand stitched shiny coconut trees
| BI 553
Three way pattern: floral print bottom with adjustable sides. Top: one side in the form of stripes and the other as a solid color. Pattern contrast is absolutely stunning.
| BI 554
Sexy triangle bikini top with shiny butterfly pattern and MarEgeu logo.
| BI 555
Sexy triangle bikini top with metallic buckle. Bottom front contains a shiny interlacing pattern.
| BI 556
Sexy triangle top with more than 100 coconut buttons (shells) giving it a truly exotic appearance. Bottom includes coconut shell pieces and tiny natural pebbles
| BI 557
Halter bikini top with shiny splash "wet look" pattern.
| BI 558
Six floral patterns with machine stitched stripes made of Lycra.
| BI 559
STRIPES WITH HEART
Padded cup (not push-up) which adjusts on the sides and at the top. Stripe pattern with plastic heart accessory beads one side of the bottom.
| BI 560
Classic halter top. Striped bottom with a hand stitched floral and heart pattern made with Lycra. Includes butterfly figure. Matching kanga is also available.
| BI 561
Heart printed pattern with belt accessory made with light plastic hearts that are shiny and do not rust.